Video Training (Win 10)
Click to watch the details information!
For Windows 8 (How to go to Control Panel)
- Move the mouse cursor to the top right corner of the screen to reveal the Charms Menu. Click Settings > Control Panel.
- Right click Windows Logo on Start Bar will see the menu, then click Control Panel
For Windows 10 (How to go to Control Panel)]
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center
- Click Set up a new connection or network
- Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type in Network name, select Security type and Encryption type as
- While you are at CT Campus, type in ctWifi in the Network name field ("ctWifi" is case-sensitive. Don't just type all letters in lower case or upper case).
- Or While you are at CSL WiFi hotspot, type in Universities via CSL in the Network name field ("Universities via CSL" is case-sensitive. Don't just type all letters in lower case or upper case).
- Select WPA2-Enterprise from the Security type drop-down menu. Select AES from Encryption type drop-down men
- Click Nextx
- Un-check all boxes under the Connection tab. Then click the Security the Security tabClick Change connection settings
- Under the Security tab, Select Protected EAP (PEAP) from the Choose a network authentication method drop- down menu. Click the button Settings
- In the Protected EAP Properties window, Un-Check Verify the server's identity by validating server certificate. Select Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP V2) from Select Authentication Method drop down menu. Click Configure...
- Un-check Automatically use my Windows login name and password (and domain if any).
- Then click OK twice to go back to Security tab, Click the button Advanced Settings.
- In Advanced settings, Check Specify authentication mode, select User Click OK twice to close all the popup Windows, then click close to finish.
- Click the Wifi logo in Start bar and click “ctWifi” or “Universities via CSL”
- Click Connect
- Input your Identity and Password.
- Click OK to join
- You should now see “ctWifi” / “Universities via CSL” as your selected
Please sign in to leave a comment.